Wednesday, April 02, 2008

阿婆爆粗. Cursing Grannie.


笑死我呀! This video was apparently posted solely to entertain and not to insult grandma according to the maker. Every1 so far thinks it's my mom but it's not. Although my mom would curse with that same vigorous intensity, but she would also kill me with the same vigor if I ever did this to her online.

Having been shot in Guangdong, I highly doubt that Cursing Grannie would ever have an opportunity to insult any English speakers...my mom on the other hand does so quite effectively on her own in TO without any lessons from me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mother-father, that's funny :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! fuck you - that was mother fuckin' bullshit good!!!!!!
get yer pants on and come meat us at mr onions!! : )

Anonymous said...

Holy cow...how did you manage to get my mom on camera? She's also quite familiar with the word shit, but it doesn't have quite the same impact since she pronounces it as "sit".

Anonymous said...

fucking hilarious!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! that was SOOO hilarious. oliver and i just sat here and watched it. i'm sending it to my parents right now and telling them to watch it. terribly funny!!